Our Mission Statement:
To be understood as an on-going commitment. We are constantly being called, being equipped and being sent as we grow up towards God (spirituality), grow together (fellowship), and grow out (mission) in Jesus Christ.
Our Mission Priorities:
Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, through united prayer & intercession, lead people: To KNOW Christ, To GROW in Christ, To SERVE Christ, To SHARE Christ, in obedience to God’s Word. In pursuit of our Mission Priorities we pledge to:
- Strive for a family oriented church, and try to eliminate the divisions between age groups. The whole family is welcome, and we serve the whole family unit at RandMeth.
- Prioritise our one or two mission projects, and concentrate on them as our mission focus.
- Put value on fellowship.
As members of RandMeth we all commit to:
- Seek first to know and do God’s will.
- Embrace all aspects of the mission statement in all that we do.
- Embrace ALL the congregants who attend RandMeth with their variety of gifts, talents, backgrounds, preferences for styles of worship and varying degrees of commitment.
- Have a focus project which we all support i.e. not just Mission Group members, but rather a joint effort by all members of RandMeth.
- Encourage and support one another in our missions and activities, without continually finding fault. (A newly married couple don’t notice each other’s quirks, foibles and inadequacies; they are concerned only with their love for each other.)
So too, a worshipping congregation which is focussed on God and serving others, does not ‘sweat the small stuff’.